MJK Expert hydrostatic level transmitters are designed for level measurement by submerging the transmitter in open channels, drains and tanks. Expert hydrostatic level transmitters have a modern design with high functionality and the use of modern plastic and steel materials. MJK level transmitters are used in sewage plants, pump stations, waterworks and and in process tanks in the industry.
MJK Expert Features include:
- Sturdy design with housing from PPS, polypropylene or stainless steel
- Steel reinforced cable with high tensile strength
- Diaphragms from ceramic or 316L steel
- 2-wire 4 - 20 mA passive signal system
- The design without sharp edges prevent particles, textiles and paper from sticking to the housing or the diaphragm
- Measuring ranges from 0 - 1 ft to 0 - 1000 ft
View Specifications. View User Manual.