Float switch 7030 belongs to a new generation of float switches where the mercury switches used previously have been replaced with up-to-date environmentally friendly materials.
Float switches are often used environmentally sensitive engineered systems such as pumping stations and sewage plants, so it is very important that the switches do not contain mercury.
Some other Features:
- Unmatched rugged construction for durability
- Very reliable electromechanical contact system – guaranteed for up to 20 million operations
- The relay contact switch handles loads up to 16 Amps AC so a motor starter can be connected directly
- Includes 39 ft or 65 ft of rugged, oil resistant PVC cable and polypropylene cable bracket
- SPDT relay allows normally open or normally closed configurations that are selected by how it is wired