The irrigation market is constantly evolving due to:
- new and changing government regulations
- decreasing supply of water
- increasing demand of water
- The need to increase efficiency
- Higher operating costs due to overhead controlling and maintaining canal systems, personnel, etc.
These factors and others have contributed to making HydroScientific West a leader in the irrigation market providing precision instrumentation for monitoring flow, level, volume, velocity, and other physical phenomena required to maintain and control water transportation systems for irrigation. In addition we provide the services required to tie it all together. Look to our services tab to view the products and services we offer to support our busiest market segment.