The AgriFlo XCi (multiple card interface) can be used to measure and record just about any sensor used for agricultural applications. Whether your application requires measuring water being pumped from a river, the flow and level in irrigation channels or the water level in a pond, the AgriFlo XCi is fully expandable to your needs. Furthermore, AgriFlo XCi is easily interfaced to SCADA/telemetry systems and, if equipped with the optional WebComm card, your data is accessible 24/7 via the MACE website. The image below is an example of an AgriFlo XCi system being used to monitor water being pumped at a river pump station. Click on the image for a full description.
For additional examples of applications for the AgriFlo XCi, click on the following links:
The AgriFlo XCi is low-cost, upgradeable, easy to install, easy to use, has no moving parts, is virtually maintenance free and provides minimal obstruction to the flow. The system utilizes state of the art MACE Doppler ultrasonic sensors to produce superior results under a wide range of operating conditions such as encountered in wastewater and storm water flows. The AgriFlo XCi is a dependable system which will provide accurate, repeatable data even when the pipe slope is unknown, in surcharge, or flowing in reverse and, like all flow measurement methods, will give excellent long-term performance if installed in the right channel and flow conditions. Continuous wave Doppler devices need good approach conditions with uniform, non-turbulent velocity in the upstream channel. With the addition of application specific sensors and circuit cards, the MACE AgriFlo XCi includes everything you need to get up and monitoring, usually in just a few hours. The data logger, battery, controller and application specific sensor cards are all housed inside the ruggedized weatherproof XCi enclosure. The enclosure has an LCD display on the front face which allows the user to view all their site data.
The XCi system includes:
- Ruggedized weatherproof enclosure
- Data logger
- LCD display
- FlowCom+ configuration and diagnostic software
- Solar panel/regulator
- Required application specific cards
- Velocity/level sensors
- Depth sensor
- Water quality sensors
- Same insertion sensor will measure in full pipes 4" to 100" diameter
- Same strap mount sensor will measure in partially full pipes 6" to 100" diameter
- Optional combined depth/velocity sensor can be used in open channel or non-full pipe application
- Single unit with up to five MACE velocity sensors
- Real time display of flow rate and total flow in user selectable units
- No moving parts and virtually maintenance free
- Choice of either solar panel or mains powered charger
- Use multiple 3rd party sensors via up to 3 optional I/O card slots
- Doppler Ultrasonic Velocity Sensor, ZX SnapStrap mounted ( SnapStrap was designed by MACE to easily install Doppler ultrasonic area/velocity and velocity sensors into pipes ranging in size from 8″ to 32″ ), this sensor is used for velocity measurements in full pipes or open channels when used in conjunction with a depth sensor.
- Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor, ZX SnapStrap mounted, this sensor combines both velocity and depth measurements in partially full pipes or open channels.
- Doppler Ultrasonic Insert Velocity Sensor, inserted through the side of a pipe, measures velocity in full or partially full pipes when used in conjunction with a Mace EchoFlo Ultrasonic Depth Sensor.
- Add-On Sensors, the FloPro XCi can be configured to monitor a diverse range of water quantity and quality sensors.