About MACE Doppler ultrasonics and MASP technology
Using MASP (MACE Advanced Signal Processing) Technology, MACE Ultrasonic sensors see across the entire stream profile to achieve true average velocity measurements. MACE velocity sensors use continuous wave Doppler ultrasound to measure the speed of dirt, bubbles and other particles in the stream flow.
- Doppler Ultrasonic Insert Velocity Sensor
- Doppler Ultrasonic Velocity Sensor
- Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor
- EchoFlo Ultrasonic Depth Sensor
- Electromagnetic Insert Flow Sensor