Mµ Connect is a combination control and supervisory unit which works together with other Mµ Connect and Connect units and can be connected to flow and pressure meters together with pH, dissolved oxygen, total suspended solids and turbidity instruments through its bulit-in RS-485 port. Mµ Connect is perfect for simple monitoring controls, intelligent pump supervision, time stamped data and event logging, energy optimization and interlock controls including stopping pumps. Mµ Connect can be used in applications like pump stations, storm flow monitoring, storm flow reservoirs, wastewater treatment plants, raw water wells, ground water pump stations, and more. Mµ Connect can be expanded through I/O expansion modules. The maximum number of I/O modules is 8 units which combined with the CPU unit give a total maximum of 32 DI, 32 DO, 16 AI and 16 AO.
Some other highlighted features include:
- Multiple connectivity options
- Can function as a controller or as an RTU in an SCADA system
- Built-in GSM/GPRS communication modem as standard for transmitting data or messages using the cell phone network
- Easy to use PC based software Instrument Link is available to configure and control Mµ Connect and also to view current readings and status
- Can be operated and configured using the same display as used for Connect
- Built-in WIFI for easy smart phone access with the MJK App installed