HydroScientific West's SCADA/integration services focus on achieving our customers objectives on time and under budget. Our solutions are scalable and our approach is modular. From simple WAN connectivity to entire SCADA system implementation or relocation, HydroScientific West can meet your objectives. Our experience includes supporting clients with complete Control Center infrastructure, SCADA system design, SCADA infrastructure overhaul, radio backbone overhaul, and augmenting additional outstations to an existing SCADA system.
As a vendor neutral integrator, we assist our customers with all of their SCADA requirements with existing SCADA host platforms or working with new HMI or enterprise software. We are well versed in Control MicroSystems ClearSCADA, Wonderware Archestra, and Inductive Automation.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system usually includes embedded controllers, networks, various types of inputs to read machine details and outputs to control their actions, user interface (HMI), various types of communications equipments and software. All together, the term SCADA refers to entire central system which is responsible for monitoring and controlling whole system.
Our services include:
- Design and development of SCADA System
- Customizing and enhancing SCADA and other third party systems
- Upgrading old and existing system to current system with latest technology
- Enterprise integration
- Web-based control
- Radio or high speed digital connectivity
- GUI / HMI programming
- Networking support for integrating control systems
- Testing and validating control systems
- Hardware and software integration
- Machine interfaces
- Developing and designing "Integration Bridge" for different type of control systems
- Embedded development for Customized Solutions
Brought to you by: