Revolutionary Solution for Underwater Topographic Surveying
Medium-sized Automatic Exploration Vessel ME70 combines advanced intelligent navigation water-surfaced robot technology with ocean survey and supervision technology to greatly improve the flexibility and efficiency of oceanic exploration.
Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance:
- Fully unmanned operation
- Auto/manual navigation mode
- 1.24 mile remote control range
- GPS positioning
- Attitude instrument system
- Hydrographic survey
- Reservoir capacity survey
- Underwater exploration
- Oceanographic survey
- Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance
- Long distance real-time video surveillance
- Safely deploy single beam echo sounders and side scan sonars
- Real-time transmission and monitoring of measurement data
- Length - 57.87"
- Width - 35.43"
- Height - 23.62"
- Weight - 110.23 lbs
- Endurance - 10 hours at 4.47 mph / 3 hours at 6.71 mph
- Communication range - For control, RF point to point 6.21 miles / For video, WiFi, 3.12 miles