Revolutionary Solution for Eutrophication & Water Quality Monitoring
Flow measurement vessel Surf 20Fis a small, high quality remote control measurement vessel, which provides operators a convenient and safe way to accomplish flow measurements. The Surf 20F body is made of very sturdy and durable high-strength glass fabric composite material. The vessel body is 50.4 inches in length and weighs 21.6 lbs. It can easily fit into a small car for transport and can be launched by a single person. Power for the vessel is provided by a 14.8V high power lithium polymer battery which allows the Surf 20F to cruise at it's maximum speed of 12.3 mph for 1 hour or 2 hours at 6.71 mph.
- Water flow measurement
- Hydrographic survey
- Compatible with common ADCP and single beam sonar
- Maneuverable, compact, light and robust operation
- Easily transported, launched and operated by one person
- Length - 50.4"
- Width - 11.8"
- Height - 17.72"
- Weight - 21.6 lbs.
- Endurance - 2 hours @ 6.71 mph; 1 hour @ 12.3 mph
- Max speed - 12.3 mph
- Max operating range - 12.43 miles
- Max operating radius - 6.21 miles
- Navigation mode - Manual
- Carrying capacity - 22 lbs.
- ADCP diameter - 1.969" (50mm) to 7.874" (200mm)
- RF point to point
- Remote control range is 1.24 miles